For more than 20 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to an exceptional clientele. Our team of more than 500 aviation specialists is entirely devoted to the satisfaction of our clientele.
Global Jet Luxembourg is currently looking for a Legal contracting officer (M/F) to provide an efficient administrative support to the department:
– Assist in the accurate preparation of original legal documents and in the finalisation / administration of contractual documentation.
– Ensure the compliance of the contract with the appropriate legislation.
– Supervise, renew and ensure the follow up of the contract with the different managers as well as the suppliers.
– Transcript the T&C and ensure the good communication with the manager as well as the external providers.
– Ensure due circulation of documents both inside and outside the organisation,
– Assist and ensure follow-up of all procedures both before and after signature of the contracts.
– Day to day administrative tasks related to the contracts.
– Guarantee a good relationship with the different providers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or law. Between 0 and 3 years’ experience in administrative and legal contract related matters Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook. Great Editorial skills. Exceptional level of customer service, rigorous, Hard-worker and very - strong organizational and communication skills. Fluent in English, French is considered as a strong asset