For more than 20 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to an exceptional clientele. Our team of more than 500 aviation specialists is entirely devoted to the satisfaction of our clientele.
Global Jet Luxembourg is currently looking for a Legal contracting officer (M/F) to provide an efficient administrative support to the department:
Your main responsibilities will be:
– Liaise on all aspects of contractual matters between Global Jet and its clients
– Ensure compliance of the contract with the appropriate legislation
– Ensure the maintenance and updating of existing contracts
– Assist and ensure follow-up of all procedures both before and after signature of contracts
– Day to day administrative tasks related to the contracts
– Guarantee a good relationship with different providers as well as with the managers
We are looking for a candidate who has a keen attention to detail coupled with strong organizational skills. The ideal candidate must have excellent knowledge of Office software package. Considering the international dimension of the company, fluency in English is mandatory. Knowledge of French will be considered as an asset. A previous experience in a legal department with experience in dealing with contracts is required, educational background in business administration or law is preferred. More than experience we would value someone who is keen to learn; willing to improve and enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment.