For more than 20 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in Business aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to an exceptional clientele. Our team of more than 700 aviation specialists is entirely devoted to the satisfaction of our clientele.
To meet the needs of our constantly growing company, we are looking for a Hotline Engineer in order to join our Technical department.
– Hotline duty Ensures phone assistance during 24 hours/7 days (alternating scheme)
– Based on information provided by Crew or MRO, perform failure analysis and support troubleshooting
– Evaluate the different problem solutions proposed by the MRO, and submit to the Technical and/or Maintenance Director for approval
– Launch appropriate actions with the selected MRO site: Purchase order to MRO, administrative support for “GO team” (transportation, accommodation, visa), logistics (parts order and shipping from and to MRO site).
– Perform entry briefing with the Crew and the MRO Workshop in order to identify additional works and to determine the appropriate priorities for the maintenance
– Ensure the closing of open MEL items
– Ensure that all works are performed in a cost and time efficient manner with owner’s approval as required.
– Ensure that the MRO Center applies Cabin Protection
– Master degree with specialisation in Aeronotic / Aviation Engineering
– 3-6 years experience in a similar position
– Technical knowledge in the airline industry.
– Excellent Communication and organisation skills
– Proactive, autonomous, abilities to work in team
– Languages skills: excellent command of English. French is considered as an asset.
Do not hesitate to apply should you be interested in this opportunity.