For more than 20 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to an exceptional clientele. Our team of more than 700 aviation specialists is entirely devoted to the satisfaction of our clientele
The Operations Control Centre is at the heart of the company and ensures that all flights are conducted according to the highest standards of quality. Customer Operations Controllers play a key role in this process by being the direct link with the client. They are also in charge of the smooth organization of the private flights of the company. They spread out all necessary, comprehensive and overarching resources and processes to guarantee the best operational coordination of the flights.
• Communicate and coordinate flights with customers and Company’s departments
• Liaise with different suppliers for any additional services linked to flights such as limousine, helicopter or other services
• Coordinate ground handling services, airport slots, PPR, etc.
• Request overflight and landing permission on a world-wide scale
• Develop and make decisions of short-term alternatives according to frameworks and company’s procedures
• Monitor all relevant processes
• Service and customer oriented, you have a sound knowledge of the world of service thanks to a previous experience in a position where the quality of service was your number one priority
• Solution-oriented, you are able to prioritize and work in a team
• Excellent ability to manage delicate situations with diplomacy and empathy
• Very good communication skills
• Able to cope with heavy workload
• Basic knowledge of weather, notams & flight planning is an advantage
• A previous experience in business aviation would be an advantage
• Good IT skills (MS Office, web and relational database systems)
You are Swiss, EU national or under benefit of a Swiss working permit. You are computer literate. Furthermore, you are meticulous with a distinctive team spirit, flexible and have excellent social skills. You are willing to work on a shift base, including nights and weekends. You have a very good grasp, a quick and precise approach to work and are able to work in a fast-paced environment.