For more than 20 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in Business aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to a high value clientele. Our team of more than 500 aviation specialists is entirely devoted to the satisfaction of our clientele.
To meet the needs of our constantly growing company, the Cabin planning department is currently seeking to hire a full-time cabin crew planner. This department is in charge of managing crew scheduling and its compliance with Global Jet’s processes and with Federal Air Regulations.
Tasks & Missions
– Coordinate all tasks related to the planning and scheduling of Flight attendants, in accordance with regulatory and internal requirements (update the planning schedule and information in various databases, provide data to other departments, etc…)
– Notify Flight attendants of all required information and provide timely updates in case of a change in the planning
– Monitor all developments related to the Flight attendants’ scheduling: visa procedures, training sessions, and coordinate Flight attendants travel logistics
– Implement an efficient and structured monitoring system in order to anticipate operational disruptions and solve them in a proactive manner.
– Provide support in various duties, projects and responsibilities as assigned
– The ideal candidate will preferably have previous working experience in a scheduling/dispatch function in international flight operations, and will be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as good attention to detail and problem solving skills
– Fluency in written and spoken English is required
Feel free to contact us to get more information on this position and send us your application at: email@example.com