For more than 20 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to a high value clientele. Our team of more than 700 aviation specialists is entirely devoted to the satisfaction of our clientele.
In order to strengthen our Flight Coordination team, we are currently looking for a young and motivated student to join our fast growing company.
• Have knowledge of Flight Operations and Business Aviation
• Be familiar with AIR-OPS regulations
• Commercial Pilot License considered as an asset
• Should have an excellent communication skills
• Be able to work under pressure
• Flight duty time regulations
• Crew training regulations
• Crew rostering
• Following of Aircraft delivery and operation
• OPS (supervision)
• Be able to work weekends and holidays
• Be fluent in both French and English (spoken and written)
• Be proactive, dynamic, rigorous