For more than 20 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to an exceptional clientele. Our team of more than 700 aviation specialists is entirely devoted to the satisfaction of our clientele
Do you have previous administrative experience in a purchasing department? Are you fluent in English and preferably French? And do you have excellent knowledge of MS Office software? Then you may be interested in the position of:
Global Jet Luxembourg is currently looking for a purchasing assistant to provide an efficient administrative support to the company. As a purchasing assistant, your main responsibilities will be:
• Follow up of the contracts: deadlines, renewal and the end of contracts.
• Assist the purchasers during the negotiations and make sure that all the conditions were respected.
• Review purchasing agreements with vendors.
• Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts.
• Maintain and create department spreadsheets & reports that includes savings, budget repartition as well as the forecasting.
• Day to day administrative tasks related to the purchasing department.
Professional Skills :
• Previous experience as a purchasing assistant.
• Strong verbal & written communication abilities.
• Hands-on experience with purchasing software.
• Ability to perform in fast-paced environments