For more than 20 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to an exceptional clientele. Our team of more than 500 aviation specialists is entirely devoted to the satisfaction of our clientele.
In order to strenghten our teams, we are looking for Engineering Support in order to provide support to the engineering department in terms of projects and main technical/operational activities.
In this position, you will be based in our Luxembourg office and will be in charge to provide highly technical support :
Description of Duties :
EFB Project Management :
• Direct Contact with software provider
• management of approval process
• creation of supporting documentation for approval process
Technical/Operational Support :
• Analyse the TC Holder documentation (maintenance program, IPCn SB, Temporary revisions, AFM, FCOM …)
• Creation, update and customization of the company document in accordance with the latest regulation (EASA,FAA…) and TC Holder documentation.
• Education level: Bac + 2 to Bac + 5
• Area of Training: University and Engineering Schools
• Experience in an aviation company considered as an asset.
• Basic aerodynamic knowledge
• Oral and written communication
• Project management skills
• MS Office Pack
• Adobe product
• English : Fluent
• French : is considered as an asset