The Accounting department plays a significant role in the company by providing financial reports and synthesis documents in compliance with the applicable accounting framework.
Our Accounting department has the mission to ensure the bookkeeping and the posting of the financial flows such as invoices, expense reports or client billing.
The department has a strategic importance in analysing and solving any data-analytics issues that may occur during operations.
• Bac+3 in business, accounting or economics/finance
• Strong knowledge of the pack Office, particularly Microsoft Excel and ERP’s
• Fluent in English both spoken and written
• Strong organization and analytical skills
• Autonomous and proactive
• High level of communication
• Team player, dynamic and rigorous
• Enthusiasm and eagerness for learning
• Performs a wide range of administrative and office support
• Participate to the production of reporting/financial dashboard
• Prepare calculation, quotation & costs studies
• Assist with the day to day operations