For more than 20 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in Business aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to a high value clientele. Our team of more than 500 aviation specialists is entirely devoted to the satisfaction of our clientele.
The Operations Control Centre is at the heart of the company and ensures that all flights are conducted according to the highest standards of operational quality. Flight Dispatchers play a key role in this process by guaranteeing tailored operations for aircraft flying worldwide.
• Tactical overview of all flights operated by Global Jet
• Performance flight feasibility and route studies
• Worldwide flight planning, including ETOPS and ultra-long-range flights
• Preparation of flight documentation
• Flight watch and ATC slot monitoring
• Consistently performance all tasks and duties with the customer’s satisfaction in mind
• Active support to the company safety culture and program
• You are Swiss, EU national or under the benefit of a Swiss residence permit
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proven record as a ‘Team Player’
• Willingness to do shift work including nights & weekends
You have a very good grasp, a quick and precise approach to work and are able to work in a fast-paced environment. You are used to work in a very demanding environment.