For more than 20 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to an exceptional clientele. Our team of more than 700 aviation specialists is entirely devoted to the satisfaction of our clientele.
The Technical Department is in charge of the airworthiness and maintenance management of the aircraft. This enhanced surveillance is established in accordance with the different airworthiness regulations such as EASA, FAA, and foreign CAA such as Aruba DCA, CAA KY, etc.
Global Jet’s Technical Department includes high-qualified personnel, experienced in aircraft management and holders of mechanical licenses, working to ensure an efficient survey and technical management of the aircraft.
As an Aircraft Technician, you will be in charge of the following tasks:
– Perform failure analysis and support troubleshooting
– Evaluation of the solutions in collaboration with the Technical Director
– Rectifies discrepancies
– Performs line maintenance tasks
– Identify potentials additional works for Maintenance
– Assure the Maintenance is performed efficiently
– Perform briefing with the Crew and MRO team
– Good knowledge of Aircraft maintenance process
– Licensed Aircraft Technician with valid EASA Part 66 B1/B2 License and appropriate type rating
– Related experience on maintenance of VIP aircraft
– Maintenance experience, minimum 5 years on aircraft type Falcon 7X
– Based in Casablanca
– Proven communication skills with VIP clients of different cultures
– Fluent in French and English, any other language(s) is an asset