For more than 15 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to an exceptional clientele. Our team of more than 500 aviation specialists is entirely devoted to the satisfaction of our clientele.
Global Jet Luxembourg is currently looking for a Crew Scheduling Officer in charge of managing pilots scheduling in compliance with the company’s processes and Federal Air Regulations.
As a Crew Scheduling Officer, you will be in charge of the following tasks:
– Preparation and distribution of crew rosters in accordance with regulatory and internal requirements.
– Assign scheduled, unscheduled and standby crew duties in accordance with the company flight and duty regulations.
– Assuring that flight crew members are certified, qualified, trained and meet current requirements.
– Forecast crew requirement based on additions or changes to the long term schedules
– Advise Pilots of flight, standby and other duty changes
– Resolution of crew scheduling problems as and when they arise
– Provide support in various duties, projects and responsibilities as assigned.
The ideal candidate will preferably have previous working experience in a scheduling/dispatch function in international flight operations. Fluency in both French and English is mandatory. If you possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, are detail oriented and willing to work in a challenging but fulfilling work environment.