For more than 15 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to an exceptional clientele. Our team of more than 500 aviation specialists is entirely devoted to the satisfaction of our clientele.
The Technical Department is in charge of the airworthiness and maintenance management of the aircraft. This enhanced surveillance is established in accordance with the different airworthiness regulations such as EASA, FAA, and foreign CAA such as Aruba DCA, CAA KY, etc.
Global Jet’s Technical Department includes high-qualified personnel, experienced in aircraft management and holders of mechanical licenses, working to ensure an efficient survey and technical management of the aircraft.
As a Planning Engineer, you will be in charge of the following tasks:
– Establish Maintenance Planning, Unscheduled and Scheduled Visits
– Analyze of TC Holder Documentation
– Analyze of the Tech-Logs
– Updating CAMP/CMP System
– Follow-up & treatment of the Continuing Airworthiness
– Management of a pool of aircraft under commercial and private operation
– Support of Field Hot Line Support engineers
– Report to Technical Manager in Luxembourg
The ideal candidates should possess engineering level in aviation studies as well as practical experience of maintenance of aircraft. A good knowledge of Aircraft Operation, CAMO, CMP system and EASA Part M is mandatory. The candidate should also the background of Planning Engineering in aircraft operator under AOC