Global Jet’s technical department is in charge of the airworthiness and maintenance management of our aircraft. This enhanced surveillance is established in accordance with the different airworthiness regulations such as EASA, FAA, and foreign CAA.
Global Jet’s technical department holds several agreements allowing the management of commercial and private aircraft where the following tasks are accomplished:
– Maintenance Planning and Supervision
– Engineering Documentation and Analysis
– Reliability Analysis of the Global Jet Fleet
– Survey and Relationship with the different CAA
Our technical department includes high qualified personnel, experienced in aircraft management and holders of mechanical licenses, working to ensure an efficient survey and a technical management of our aircraft.
As an Engineering & Development Engineer, you will be in charge of the following tasks:
– Analyse the TC holder documentation (Maintenance Program, IPC, SB, Temporary Revisions, AFM …)
– Customization of the company Document in accordance with the latest regulation (EASA, FAA…) and TC Holder documentation (MPD, MMEL…)
– Development of operational procedures
– Reliability on the company fleet
The ideal candidate should have a proactive personality with strong organization skills and eager to learn. The candidate should also be team-oriented with a flexible approach. Ability to work under pressure will be appreciated.