For more than 15 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to an exceptional clientele. Our team of more than 500 aviation specialists is entirely devoted to the satisfaction of our clientele.
Global Jet’s technical department is in charge of the airworthiness and maintenance management of our aircraft. This enhanced surveillance is established in accordance with the different airworthiness regulations such as EASA, FAA, and foreign CAA.
Global Jet’s technical department holds several agreements allowing the management of commercial and private aircraft where the following tasks are accomplished:
– Maintenance Planning and Supervision
– Engineering Documentation and Analysis
– Reliability Analysis of the Global Jet Fleet
– Survey and Relationship with the different CAA
Our technical department includes high qualified personnel, experienced in aircraft management and holders of mechanical licenses, working to ensure an efficient survey and a technical management of our aircraft.
As a MCC Technician you will be in charge of the following tasks:
• Prepare and perform Maintenance Requests for Quote and evaluate the quotes received
• Validate Maintenance works and invoices performed by EASA Part 145 companies
• Link with Planning Engineering office
• Link with and support the Hotline Field Support Engineers
• Manage the rectification of reported aircraft defects
• Report maintenance activities to the management
• Report to Technical Managers
The ideal candidate should possess good knowledge and practical experience of EASA Part M maintenance regulation and processes. The candidate should possess Aircraft technician or related diploma's as well as background demonstrate excellent negotiation skills. Practical experience of maintenance of business aircraft is an asset. Fluency in English is mandatory.