Global Jet’s technical department is in charge of the airworthiness and maintenance management of our aircraft. This enhanced surveillance is established in accordance with the different airworthiness regulations such as EASA, FAA, and foreign CAA.
Global Jet’s technical department holds several agreements allowing the management of commercial and private aircraft where the following tasks are accomplished:
– Maintenance Planning and Supervision
– Engineering Documentation and Analysis
– Reliability Analysis of the Global Jet Fleet
– Survey and Relationship with the different CAA
Our technical department includes high qualified personnel, experienced in aircraft management and holders of mechanical licenses, working to ensure an efficient survey and a technical management of our aircraft.
As an MCC agent (large aircraft), you will be in charge of the following tasks:
– Support MCC Hotline, and Engineering and Planning Agents
– Follow and manage aircraft defects in our database
– Request and evaluate Maintenance Project quotes
– Support the maintenance activities
– Review and validate CRS and invoices
– Report to the Director of Maintenance
The ideal candidate should possess good knowledge and practical experience of Part 145 maintenance regulation and processes and be able to demonstrate excellent negotiation skills. The candidate should also be at ease with customer and vendor communication both written and spoken. Previous experience in optimizing small projects to best suit customers' needs, will be appreciated.