The Operations Engineering Department is in charge of the follow-up and compliance with operational regulations.
Flight Operations engineers are in charge of performance, mass and balance computations, managing the Operations Manuals, developing aircraft operating procedures and managing various projects such as EFB and PBN.
As a Flight Operations Engineer you will be in charge of the following tasks:
– EASA Regulatory compliance
– Manage a fleet of aircraft (Operation Manuals, definition and validation of SOPs; …)
– Supervise new aircraft (development of company procedures, training requirements and operational approval requests and follow-up with local CAA)
– Study aircraft performances for specific routes and airports
– Participate in the Flight Safety Program
For this position, the ideal candidate will have previous and relevant experience in project management.