The Technical Department is in charge of the airworthiness and maintenance management of the aircraft. This enhanced surveillance is established in accordance with the different airworthiness regulations such as EASA, FAA, and foreign CAA such as Aruba DCA, CAA KY, etc.
Global Jet’s Technical Department holds several agreements allowing the management of commercial and private aircraft where the following tasks are accomplished:
– Maintenance Planning and Supervision
– Engineering Documentation and Analysis
– Reliability Analysis of the Global Jet Fleet
– Survey and Relationship with the different CAA
Global Jet’s Technical Department includes high qualified personnel, experienced in aircraft management and holders of mechanical licenses, working to ensure an efficient survey and technical management of the aircraft.
As an Airworthiness Engineer you will be in charge of the following tasks :
– Analyses of the modifications regarding the Aircraft Maintenance (Maintenance Program, IPC, SB, Temporary Revisions, AFM …).
– Check of the Authorities websites and track the new Airworthiness Directives.
– Analyses the Airworthiness Directives of the Authorities (EASA, FAA…) for the Global Jet Fleet
– Ensure that the Airworthiness Directive are correctly incorporated in the CAMP System
– Prepare Reliability Analysis
The ideal candidate should possess adequate knowledge in aviation, excellent communication skills, be able to work under pressure and be dynamic. The candidate should also be a team player and be willing to improve, all the while providing support to the Technical department.