The Information Communication Technology (ICT) department develops and manages our company’s technology infrastructure and information resources.
The department’s main priority is to ensure that the company’s systems are working efficiently and to provide technical support to all office staff and crews based all over the world.
As a helpdesk, you will be in charge of handling all incoming IT Support calls from our local users around the world :
– Assist the operations team in various operational & administrative tasks (contact & check with end-users the changes/upgrades, proceed with the replacement of end user devices, executing procedures…)
– Fix hardware issues of end user devices in our Luxembourg office
– Remotely perform basic troubleshooting such as verifying the proper set-up & working of end user devices (PCs, printers, mobile terminals, scanners, phones, …), help users with basic configuration and settings of most common used applications and liaise with providers for technical support exceeding your knowledge.
– Organise/arrange shipping of hardware material to our remote sites
– Test new versions and features of hardware/softwares upon instructions of the operations team
The ideal candidate should have previous working experience in a help desk environment, be reliable, organized and stress resistant. The candidate should also be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills.