For more than 20 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to a high value clientele. Our team of more than 700 aviation specialists is entirely devoted to the satisfaction of our clientele.
The Information Communication Technology (ICT) department develops and manages our company’s technology infrastructure and information resources.
The department’s main priority is to ensure that the company’s systems are working efficiently and to provide technical support to all office staff and crews based all over the world.
• Provide technical and troubleshooting to end-user (on site & remote) level 1 & 2.
• Install and configure user’s desktop and laptop
• Manage user accounts in all our software
• Manage mailboxes and distribution lists (Office 365).
• Provide support on mobile devices (iPhone & iPad).
• Help users with settings of the different applications
• Liaise with our external providers for technical support.
• At least 1-2 years of experience in a helpdesk environment
• Fluency in English is mandatory
• Ability to work in a team in a multicultural environment
• Problem resolution capabilities and open-mindedness toward creative solutions
• Ability to work in an emergency and excellent stress management
• Good knowledge and expertise with windows 10
• Good knowledge of MS Office 365 suites and related applications
• Good knowledge of Apple devices/ iOS
The ideal candidate should have previous working experience in a help desk environment, be reliable, organized and stress resistant. The candidate should also be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills.