For more than 15 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to an exceptional clientele. Our team of more than 500 aviation specialists is entirely devoted to the satisfaction of our clientele.
The Accounting department plays a significant role in the company by providing financial reports and synthetic documents in compliance with the applicable accounting framework.
Our Accounting department’s mission is to ensure the bookkeeping and the posting of the financial flows such as invoices, expense reports and client billing.
As a Fleet Financial Controller you will be in charge of the following tasks:
– Manage the staff’s personal expenses.
– Elaborate monthly reports.
– Execute any work in relation with bookkeeping.
– Inquire on data/analytic issues and provide solutions.
– Participate in any study required by management.
– Manage relations with our clients.
The ideal candidate should have a can-do attitude, be solution oriented and have strong analytical skills. Pro-activity, dynamism and rigor should be your strengths.