Do you have previous administrative experience in a purchasing department? Are you fluent in English and preferably French? And do you have excellent knowledge of MS Office software? Then you may be interested in the position of:
Global Jet Luxembourg is currently looking for a purchasing assistant to provide an efficient administrative support to the company. As a purchasing assistant, your main responsibilities will be:
• Follow up of the contracts: deadlines, renewal and the end of contracts.
• Assist the purchasers during the negotiations and make sure that all the conditions were respected.
• Review purchasing agreements with vendors.
• Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts.
• Maintain and create department spreadsheets & reports that includes savings, budget repartition as well as the forecasting.
• Day to day administrative tasks related to the purchasing department.
• Fluency in English.
• Previous experience as a purchasing assistant.
• Strong verbal & written communication abilities.
• Hands-on experience with purchasing software.
• Ability to perform in fast-paced environments