For more than 15 years, Global Jet Luxembourg, leading European company in Business aircraft management, is focused on providing a high quality of service to an exceptional clientele. Our team of more than 500 aviation specialists is entirely devoted to the satisfaction of our clientele.
To meet the needs of our constantly growing company, we are Looking for a Flying Loadmaster in order to join our fast-growing company.
In this position you will be in charge to provide highly operational and technical support. As a Flying Load Master, you will be in charge of the following tasks:
Responsibilities & Missions:
• Assist with supervision and coordination in the loading, unloading securing, and staging of aircraft cargo
• Manage all aspects of air cargo screening to include acceptance
• Determine the quantity and orientation of cargo and compute aircraft Center of Gravity (CG)
• Help Director of Cargo Operations supervise loading of cargo, and secure/restrain all types of material and direct offload.
• Prepare written documents such as daily reports, test reports, and other company reports.
• Manage Hazardous Materials procedures for air cargo
• Engineering/Aeronautical degree • 2 years’ experience as a loadmaster or a similar position. • Weight and Balance certified • Dangerous Good Certified • Fluency in both French & English is mandatory